Meredith is 4 months old today! We don't go to the doctor until next week, so I don't officially know her stats, but according to my scale and measuring tape she is 16.5 pounds and 27 inches long! According to what I found online, she's in the 90th percentile for weight and over 97th percentile in length! We'll see what the nurse/doctor calculates next week.
At 4 months, Meredith:
- has rolled over twice from stomach to back
- is eating (5) 7oz bottles a day - pretty much every 3 hours from 7:30am to 7:30 pm. We'll be starting solids next week after the doctor's appointment!
- squeals when she's excited.
- has found her hands and they are constantly in her mouth.
- is drooling like crazy!
- kicks her legs A LOT. I took video of her tonight laying on her stomach and she is still kicking her legs and moving around.
- does not like to lay back in your arms or in her seat. She is always trying to pull herself up to an upright position.
- barely fits in size 3 month clothes and just started wearing some size 6 month pajamas this week.
- is wearing size 2 shoes as of today.
- loves for me to sing "My God is so big" and do the hand motions with her.
- hates her baths.
- still loves to be swaddled at night when going to sleep.
Below is the comparison picture of Mackenzie and Meredith. By 4 months, Mackenzie had really started to gain the weight, so I can really see the similarities between the girls in these pictures.