Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving...Part 1

Saturday we had thanksgiving with my step sisters and my grandma.  Because all of us always have another "half" of the family to see on the holidays, we always celebrate on another day.

The food was awesome - turkey, dressing, potatoes, mac n' cheese, brocolli casserole, dirty corn, green bean bundles and there were probably a couple of other items that I didn't eat since I don't really care for vegetables.  But, I'm sure they were good as well! ;)  As is tradition, we divided the girls and guys.  My 7 year old nephew tried to sit with us girls, but my sisters (including his mom) and I kicked him out.  Is that bad? ;)
 


Dessert was also great - cheesecake, mississippi mud, and these little turkeys that took me way too long to make!


Actually, they didn't take that long , it's just one of those treats that takes so much longer to make than it does to disassemble and eat.  Plus, oreos get soft after they've sat out, so they aren't as good as they could be.  Oh, well...they were cute!

It was fun to have so many little kids around - 4 kids, age 3 and under!  Next year will be even more fun when Meredith is walking around with Mackenzie and the twins.

One Thanksgiving down, one more to go! Yum!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see pictures of everyone! I didn't know that the guys and girls split up. That's funny! And a good idea. LOL The kids are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just like to say, MY GOD I MAKE SOME CUTE BABIES!!!!!! You too, but we're talkin about me here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...