Sunday, November 13, 2011

Outside fun, dirt, "freak out"

Last week, Mackenzie and I played in the backyard one morning.  Actually, Mackenzie played and I sat most of the time, in a chair holding Meredith while she slept.  We stayed outside for about an hour and a half and she was so dirty, we went straight in for a bath at 10:30 in the morning!  I learned the following 3 things that day:

1.  Never underestimate the amount of dirt that can build up in a plastic tunnel.  She was fairly clean until she went into the tunnel.


 

2.  She listens and understands everything I say.  I was pushing her in the swing and we were talking about bugs and animals, when she informed me that, "she doesn't freak out at spiders and butterflies."  I may have told her once or twice (or one hundred times) not to "freak out".  Some parents say, "relax", I say "don't freak out."  Potato, potato.  ;)

3.  She  loves to pose for the camera.  In the following pictures she made me take a picture for each pose.  She wouldn't change positions until she heard the camera click.  I'm kind of OK with that since she actually let me take quite a few pictures in a row before asking to see the pictures on the camera.
 





Meanwhile, Meredith just hung out in the sling while I took pictures!  So nice! 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...