Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A little behind

When I bought Meredith's baby book, I realized I was a little behind in updating Mackenzie's baby book.  I was missing quite a few pictures and hadn't updated the second birthday page.  Now that she's 3, I figure I really need to update it!  About a month ago I made a list of all the pictures and or information I needed for both baby books and ordered my prints of my pictures.

Now that my pictures are here (they actually arrived several weeks ago), I can update the girls baby books.

There's a catch...I need two free hands!  Maybe I can work on it this afternoon at nap time or tonight while everyone is asleep.  I have a feeling the 9-11pm hours will be my most productive hours during the day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed! ALl the boys stuff is in a box! And yes, 9-11 PM are the most productive...if you can muster enough energy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...