Monday, November 28, 2011

Girls' portraits

Today I took the girls to have their pictures taken.  I was going for pictures in their matching Christmas dresses, but I also took a change of clothes for some casual pictures.  Meredith had a break down between the two sittings, but we were able to calm her down long enough to get some good photos.  I was able to review the pictures right there and by the time we finished eating at Chick-fil-A, the pictures were ready to be picked up. 

They took 104 pictures and most of them were pretty good, so it took me a little bit to narrow down the selection.  These are my favorite:










The last time I had pictures taken of Mackenzie that weren't my own was when she was 1 year old.  Hopefully, I'll have pictures taken more often than every 2 years.  And maybe next time, Brandon and I will be in the pictures too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...