Wednesday, November 9, 2011

gibberish

I have heard that some twins at a young age will have their own language that no one understands.  Mackenzie is obviously not a twin, but for the last 2 days she's been chanting/singing gibberish.  we have no idea what she is saying or what it's meaning is.  It's definitely something she does when she's feeling goofy because almost every time she has sung it, she was dancing around the living room too.  Although, as I type this, she's saying it to herself in her playroom while she draws!  When I ask her about it, she says it's a game.  I'm pretty sure it's just something she made up, since she normally speaks clearly enough for most people to understand.  I was able to get on video, if you care to listen.  

video

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's gibberish! LOL

    I think she heard something she liked the flow of and just didn't know the words to it. Funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...