Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Flashback: Me and chubbs

This is me holding our family dog, Chubbs when he was a baby.  I think I'm 19 years old and I'm 99% sure this is the first time I had ever held a dog!  It's also probably one of the few times I;ve ever held any animal - including Chubbs.  Notice that I'm still not really holding him in my lap. ;)  Animals just aren't my thing - sorry to all of the animal lovers I know.  If I've come to your house and didn't really act excited to see your pet, it's not that I don't like your pet, it's just that I don't really like pets in general.  I'll pet them and I'll think they are cute, but I can guarantee that I won't pick them up.  Again, it's just not my thing.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's the first time I've ever seen you pet a dog! You know your Mom was the same way about animals. But then came Chubbs. He was a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...