Monday, November 14, 2011

Cleaning and excuses

When I worked, I always had an excuse for why I didn't get around to cleaning on the weekend.  Too much  laundry, too much cooking, too tired and just plain not enough time.  I always told myself, that if/when I stayed home I would be able to keep the house sooo clean!  I know some of you are laughing right now. ;)

I just doesn't happen like I thought it would.  Granted, I have a 2 month old to care for and about 1.2 to 3/4 of my day is spent holding her.  This limits your abilities to do a lot of thing.  Even in the sling, I still can't iron, cook, clean tubs, change sheets...

However, there are times when I do have hands free and/or both girls are taking naps and I still don't use my time wisely and clean.  Hmm...I don't think my old excuse were ever a problem...I think I'm the problem!  Looks like I better go clean. :(

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing. I was just telling Josh today I feel like I can never catch up! I need one kid-free day to clean, and then another to relax or craft or do something fun! And I almost never have one kid free day yet alone two! I just have to let it go and realize it's a stage of life that won't last forever. Someday I will have a clean house again! (As in, clean all at the same time!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...