Thursday, November 10, 2011

45 days!

Did you know that there only 45 days until Christmas?!  I'm trying to plan for Thanksgiving, but all I keep thinking about is what I'm doing for the Christmas and the entire month of december!  We kick off the my family Christmas with my step sisters on December 3rd.  Luckily we only buy for the kids, so I only have to get 4 gifts ready for that one, but still it only gets busier from there!

North Pole Breakfast - Pinterest idea for the Elf on the Shr=elf's arrival
Hiding places for the Elf
Ladies Bible Class Lunch and ornament exchange
Christmas crafts with Mackenzie
Girls' Christmas - all the girls on my mom's side of the family at our house to exchange gifts
Brandon's work Christmas party
Brandon's family Christmas - our house
Christmas Day - church and then lunch/gift exchange

Those are just the activities that I know about right now.  It doesn't include decorating the house, buying gifts, making gifts, delivering goodie baskets, taking pictures of the girls and making Christmas cards!  It's going to be a crazy 45 days, but I know I'm going to LOVE every minute of it!  I love Christmastime and this year I will actually have more time to do all that I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...