Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pinterest

Other than the few blogs I read and facebook, I don't really look at much else on the internet. I've never been the u-tube type or anything of that nature, so I don't "surf" the internet - I just stick to the sights I know or specific searches. The most surfing I might do is on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. A year ago, Brandon told me about stumbleupon.com and it's about as close to random surfing the internet as I get, until...I tried Pinterest!

Yep, I'm addicted. I've already found so many great ideas I want to do for the girls...

for the house...
 
for gifts...

for dessert...

you name it, it's there.

I'm so excited to keep pinning and hopefully, after I get past Mackenzie's birthday party, I can try a few of the crafts I found.

1 comment:

  1. What is that Hershey kiss thing at the end? It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...