Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meredith's Room

I didn't realize I had never posted pictures of Meredith's room, so without further ado...



The shelves are a little high, but that is because we were covering up holes in the wall from the previous owner.  They could also use a few more owl collectibles, but I did find my owl music box from when I was a child and put it on one of the shelves.  This past weekend I hung the picture frames (without pictures) and growth chart.  And of course the room wouldn't be complete without the storage bin to collect all of the clothes that she out grows, in which it already has some newborn items.

Here's a closer look at the bedding:


There it is...another pink room!  Now if Meredith could just get some more owls to go with it!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the bedding. I noticed her laying on the floor under her play thing in the first picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...