Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meredith is 1 month

Meredith turned one month old on Thursday!  I started her birthday bear pictures like I did with Mackenzie and am looking forward to comparing them every month.  I started to take a picture with her and the elephant that I also used with Mackenzie, but then I remembered we had a large stuffed owl to match her collection.  So now each of the girls will have their own monthly photos with their collected animal.  Also, I'm not a big fan of the big bows, but I had to give the bow a try on Meredith.


At one month, Meredith...
...is eating (6) 4oz bottles a day.
...has the not so attractive baby acne on her face.
...is starting to lose her baby hair at the top of her head which makes her look like she has a receding hair line.
...is starting to smile even when it's not related to gas! ;)
...likes to be swaddled when sleeping at night.
...likes to sleep in the baby sling while I walk around the house.
...still has dark blue eyes that I think will eventually change colors.
...is really long - 97 percentile (see previous post).

For a comparison between the girls, below is their pictures together.  Meredith is on top; Mackenzie is on bottom.

And finally a picture that made me laugh out loud! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The bow is awesome. I love the one of her with the owl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...