Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween & Pumpkin activities

In an effort to provide new activities for me and Mackenzie to do while at home, I printed some pumpkin and halloween stuff from online.

I found these matching pumpkin letters, memory game, what's missing sheets and 3 part puzzles from lawteedah:

I backed the letters and memory cards with cardstock and laminated them so that we can play with them a lot without messing them up.  The what's missing sheets are fun too and I laminated these so that we can use a dry erase marker to circle the differences and maybe next year she can draw the differences.

I found these counting cards and work sheets from 2 teaching mommies:

I also found other activities and coloring sheets on 1+1+1=1.

I'm loving that I have time to do these things with Mackenzie.  Over the next 2 weeks, I have quite a few additional crafts to do with Mackenzie that I didn't mention above.  I love the internet and all of the wonderful people that post freebies for our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...