Thursday, October 13, 2011

Favorite place to sleep

When I was pregnant with Mackenzie I bought a sling in hopes that I could carry her around every where and have 2 free hands.  Yeah, that didn't work out for me.  Since Mackenzie was breach, she never curled up in a little ball  or stretched out her legs like babies need to do to be in the sling.  So the sling went back to the closet for 3 long years.

Enter Meredith - she loves it!  She can be crying/screaming and I'll put her in the sling and within a minute or two she's asleep.

 

I wear her anywhere from 3 to 5 hours a day.  Tuesday she slept in the sling while I vacuumed the house and yesterday she slept while we walked to the mailboxes and playground (about 45 minutes).  I'm so glad she likes it because it allows me to do so much more in the day.  Here's hoping she likes to sleep or hang out in it for along time!

3 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm glad Meredith likes her sling. I also hope that our little one will like his/her sling too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! Love the b/w photo. Have you seen those "wrap" things that some women use to wear their child? Our preacher's wife always had one tied around her carrying her youngest. It was new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so sweet! I'm so glad that the sling is working out. We have a Beco and Indy does really well in it, and I'm so thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...