Saturday, September 24, 2011

What we've been doing

Meredith is almost 4 weeks old and I've hardly posted any pictures of her on the blog since she's been born. I keep saying it, but she is such a second child - you know the one with the fewer pictures, the baby book that isn't filled out and now the blog posts! ;)

So, what have we been doing in the last month?

We've been sleeping.
About every other day I take a nap with the girls depending on how the night before went. We thought this picture was so cute. Meredith managed to get her arm out of being swaddled and then slept with it on her head for a while.

We play dress up. Mackenzie loves her black dress shoes and apparently felt her pajamas that I was saving for this winter were a perfect dress!
We swing...which allows me to get household stuff done. Wednesday I was able to clean out my closet and pack up most of my maternity clothes while Meredith slept in her swing.
We've done some art/crafts.
We've had visitors.

And in general, we just hang out!
Since it's the start of flu season, we'll be hanging out inside the house for the next month, so it's a good thing that we are enjoying ourselves!

1 comment:

  1. Meredith is so pretty! I know you are enjoying being home with both of the girls. I'm happy for you! I wish I could come and hang out with you.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...