Friday, September 9, 2011

Update

I'm still here! Just a little busy. ;)

Meredith is a great baby and really only cries when she's hungry and/or needs to burp. Burping is her biggest difficulty, but she/we are getting better and don't require mylacon with every feeding any more. Day by day we are learning her cries and learning the little tricks that help her to eat or burp better. She's a pretty good sleeper and my mom and I finally figured out that she likes to be swaddled and covered with another blanket when she sleeps...she wants to be very, very cozy.

Recovery this time around went much more smoothly and was surprisingly easy. I guess by your second c-section you probably don't have many more nerves in your abdomen that they can sever, so it's not as painful. I haven't taken any medicine for pain in a couple of days and other than sneezing and coughing, I really don't feel any pain.

Earlier in the week I took some newborn pictures of Meredith. I haven't had a chance to edit them and I still want to take some more, but below are a few of my favorites.




1 comment:

  1. marshahaag@yahoo.comSeptember 12, 2011 at 7:53 PM

    I look at these pics several times a day ... they make me smile. I love all you girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...