Friday, September 23, 2011

Mackenzie's 3rd birthday


Mackenzie turned 3 on Sunday and her big present from us was her new bicycle and helmet.

After church we had a big family lunch and my wonderful mom brought all of the super delicious food, so that I didn't have cook anything! Then Mackenzie got to open her presents which she loved! Can you tell she's excited and loves her huge number 3 balloon?
Of course Uncle Ryan had to mess with her just a little and she's learning to play along. :)

My parents bought her a backpack/overnight bag with wheels and a telescoping handle. She hasn't put anything except a little doll in it, but loves to extend the handle and wheel it around the house.Ryan and Kelsey bought her some fun play-doh stuff that she had to play with instantly.Brandon's mom gave Mackenzie some fun games earlier that morning. I've been waiting for Mackenzie to turn 3 just so we can play games like these.Mackenzie also requested a chocolate cake and I'm pretty sure she liked it!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like she had a great time! I have some things for her and I've been trying to find the right size box/package. Hoping to send it out next week. What yummy food did your Mama bring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years old already? Wow. What a fun day! It looks like Mackenzie and everyone had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so grown up! I can't believe she is 3. Looks like y'all had a fun party. Jennifer D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...