Thursday, September 22, 2011

Following through

I'm slowly adjusting to staying home with 2 kids and I'm trying to keep up with some of the house work, but yesterday I realized I'm having trouble following through...

I did laundry last week but never folded the clothes and then after doing the laundry again yesterday the clothes just piled up. The clothes above are all clean and the sad thing is there was still another load in the dryer, one waiting to be washed and the girls clothes were still in the hampers! Hmmm...do you think we have enough clothes?!

I did finally get most of all that folded and I've been ironing this morning, so I feel like I'm making some progress! Of course the laundry is a vicious cycle, so I'll never be completely done, but oh well!

1 comment:

  1. The laundry looks like that at our house a lot, and we don't have a newborn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...