Monday, August 29, 2011

Watering plants...something we should try

Last weekend we went to my parents' house and since we stayed over night on Friday, Mackenzie was able to help my dad water the plants in the backyard on Saturday morning. At almost 3, this was new to her since we don't own any plants that aren't planted in the yard and watered by the sprinklers.

My dad let her hold the hose and spray the plants all by herself!

Sometimes she watered the plants, sometimes she watered the patio. Even my dad got a little watering!



It looks like I might need to buy a plant or two that we can water this fall/spring. Now that I'll be home all day, every day, maybe I can keep the plants alive better than I've done when I was working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...