Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pregnancy Comparison Photos

So, I tried to take pictures once a month during this pregnancy, but I wasn't very successful. I managed to get 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 24 weeks, 34 weeks and 38 weeks. I tried to do a photo comparison with my last pregnancy, but after 16 weeks I didn't take any pictures at the same stage of pregnancy, so below are my best comparisons.


I think I'm a little bigger in general with this second pregnancy, but I think I gained more weight in my face during the first pregnancy and not so much with this one - maybe. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You look great Charlton! (Your hair progression is neat to see as well.)

    I'm so excited to meet Meredith. She's going to be a very blessed daughter and little sister. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love seeing the comparison photos. You're in the home stretch now, baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...