Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Dresses

I can always count on my mom to update Mackenzie's closet with the cutest dresses! She recently received 4 new ones. All of the pictures don't look like she's too happy, but that's because when I take pictures now, she doesn't actually smile, she just says, "cheese" which doesn't always produce a smile! But trust me, if she wasn't excited about these dresses, she would not have tried them on and posed for a picture in every single one!

Every girl needs a cute leopard print!
One of my favorites! Check out the matching purse.
Another cutie, but unfortunately the tag was a little distracting to her.
And the last dress is a cute dress that looks kind of like the water camouflage, but I don't think it is. This picture makes me laugh because clearly I took the picture just in time before she jumped off the fireplace ledge. She looks like she's doing some sort of dance move.
All we need now is some new shoes!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...