Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hint, Hint.

I have a pair of flats that I bough when I was pregnant with Mackenzie that I wore almost the entire pregnancy, along with another pair of shoes. After Mackenzie was born, I threw out the other pair of shoes because they were completely worn out. The flats I kept, but I didn't really wear them again until this pregnancy - mainly because I prefer heels. Anyways, I had already made up my mind that the flats needed to be thrown out after Meredith is born and I'm not longer working, but for now, I'm still wearing them to work abut 2 times a week. On Sunday I asked if Mackenzie would take my shoes back to my closet (we start manual labor early) and this is the conversation that took place:

Me: Will you take my shoes to my closet
Mackenzie: Yes. (picks them up) Momma, they are kind of yucky.
Me: Oh really? Do they stink?
Mackenzie: Yes, they smell like poop. (walking off to my closet)


You can always count on kids to tell you their honest opinion! I guess I might need to throw my shoes away now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...