Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Crocheted treasures

My Aunt made some beautiful crocheted treasures for baby Meredith!

First is a hat and diaper cover that I'm going to use for Meredith's newborn photos. I'm doing her photos this time, so all I have left to buy is a soft furry blanket for her to lay on.
The back side of the diaper cover has cute little ruffles.
A very cute little sweater with pearl buttons. I can't wait for it to be cold outside so she can where this.Since we are collecting owls for Meredith, the next two items are perfect! I don't know how I'll ever be able to put this bib on Meredith and not feel like I'm about to ruin it! ;)And last but not least, a cute little purse or small diaper bag. So cute!
These pictures don't really do the items justice, as they are even more adorable in person. I absolutely love them and cannot wait to use them! Thanks Rhonda!

2 comments:

  1. Just when you think Rhonda cannot ROCK even more, she does!!! So adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I'm just thrilled that you are happy with them! Now I can't wait to see what YOU are creating!! (Little Meredith!!)

    P.S. LOL! This is so funny.... my verification word for this post is "hoota".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...