Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 weeks max!

I had another doctors appointment today and it would seem that Meredith is going to be as stubborn as her momma, daddy and sister! ;) Two weeks from today I will have a c-section unless she arrives before then. I'm glad to have a final date, but I hope she comes long before that because one, I want to meet her and two, I'm so T.I.R.E.D. of being pregnant! Tomorrow is my last day at work, so I'm hoping that the stress relief of not working will allow Meredith to relax and come on out on her own. Here's hoping!

My plans for this weekend are to clean house and prepare even more for Meredith. I'd say these are very nice indoor plans considering the high is some outrageous temperature like 105 or something to that effect. I will gladly stay in our house with our newly replaced a/c unit. Plus, I don't have to be really rush to finish all of my house chores since I don't have to go back to work on Monday! Woo Hoo! I'm going to let Mackenzie stay home with me on Monday, so we can have a mother/daughter day before our world is rocked with a second child. I think we'll have a pajama day!

So, I know everyone has been doing rain dances for the last 6 months and now that we got rain yesterday and today, could everyone now concentrate on labor dances to move Meredith along? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you so much the last couple of days!! I was predicting that Meredith would be a week or so late since this is your first labor. Things can be slow like that. I hope you don't have to have a C-section. But we'll be happy to see her, no matter what it takes! Enjoy your last day at work, I'm sure it will be bittersweet. Call me anytime if you want to chat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...