Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Enjoying her bedroom

Saturday after we put the shelves in Mackenzie's room, we had fun playing and being silly in her room.

Mackenzie loves her new shelves Brandon built her. Every time we went into her room on Saturday she would say, "I like my shelves, Momma and Daddy". Then on Saturday night we bought her a new lamp that sits on the shelf and so now she says, "I like my shelves and lamp". The lamp stand is made of a giraffe, zebra and monkey, so of course she has to tell me about each animal every night when we go to bed. I'm glad she likes it all so much. Maybe these changes in her room will help with any possible jealousy issues she has when Meredith is born. Then again, there might not be any jealousy and then her "new" room is just an added bonus.

1 comment:

  1. Chloe and I were looking at this together and we both said at the same time, "She has really long hair!". :) She looks so cute. Love the silly pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...