Friday, June 17, 2011

Hair Color

This past weekend, Brandon downloaded the past 2 1/2 years of videos from our camcorder to the computer and made 2 DVDs. It's been fun to see the videos we made. Especially the ones I did when I was on maternity leave and she was just 2 months old! Anyways, looking back at the videos made me realize how dark Mackenzie's hair once was.

One of our friends always tells us how much lighter Mackenzie's hair is every time we see her, but I never really believed her because I see Mackenzie every day and hadn't noticed. So, here's a progression of her hair color starting from when she was about 5 months old.

Not much hair to look at - but a little dark.

A little darker with a hint of red.It looks very dark here - but I can't really tell if it's just the lighting or not.
A little over a year old - still pretty dark and still seems to have a little red.

Lightening up about 18 months old.Her 2nd birthday - much more blonde, but still has a little darker color to it.

Today (or a couple of months ago) - pretty blonde.

So it has gotten progressively lighter in the last 2 1/2 years. I'm sure it will be lighter this summer as she spends more time outside, but I'm curious to see if it gets dark again to match mine and Brandon's hair. Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...