Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 years!

Yep, Brandon and I have now officially been married for 10 years!!! It doesn't seem like that long ago, but they say time flies when your are having fun! ;)

Look how young we look! We were only 21 and 23 at the time.
Brandon proposed 6 weeks shy of my 20th birthday in 2000 and we were engaged for 18 months. I don't recommend it (the long engagement), but it worked out. Once Brandon graduated from undergrad, we tied the knot a few weeks later!

Look how young our bridal party is?! Brandon is the oldest at 23 and my brother was the youngest at 15!
I've had fun since the day we married...
and look forward to many many many more years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...