Sunday, May 1, 2011

School Pictures

Mackenzie finally smiles for school pictures!

Other than the clip being in the wrong spot, I think the pictures are really cute. The clip was on the side of her hair when I dropped her off, so obviously it fell out and someone who doesn't ever fix little girls' hair put it back in. Such an odd place, but oh well. I'm sure there will be many more school photos to come that I won't just absolutely love, but will still be cute.

These photos give me hope that I can now take Mackenzie to a photographer and have professional photos taken and she wouldn't cry the entire time! Now, when I add Meredith to the mix, who knows what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...