Monday, May 16, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Brandon and I finally chose a middle name for baby Meredith! I know all of you have been dying to know and have been waiting with each and every post! ;)

So without further adieu, the name of our second child will be:

Meredith Danielle

We decided that Lucy didn't really flow with Meredith and I still wasn't too keen on her having the same initials as Mackenzie.

On another note, I had a dream the other night that she ended up surprising us by being a boy when she was born. So here's hoping we really do get to use this name! Otherwise we are back to having only a boy first name and no middle name! ;)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! It flows off your tongue perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. marshahaag@yahoo.comMay 19, 2011 at 4:05 PM

    You know I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...