Monday, April 18, 2011

My Blog is a book!

So, I finally finished my blog book for 2007/2008! It was 124 pages and I'm so excited that at least part of my blog is printed on paper!
I've printed several blurb books, but I've always had a book jacket printed. This time, I had the images printed directly on the cover and absolutely love it.
It took me a little bit to get the format how I wanted to, but now that I'm set, I can work on the 2009 volume and then the 2010 volume!




More blog books here I come! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love that! I want to do that with mine. Hmmm... might be a good Mother's Day gift to ask for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I just got my first one too! I like the bigger pic lay-outs and know some things to tweek for next time. Mom does not use the computer, so she has been THRILLED to read the blog book! So glad you got yours - a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...