Saturday, April 30, 2011

Generic vs. Brand Names

Brandon and I for the most part, take turns going to the grocery store. We also tend to buy generic brand foods with a few exceptions:

Club crackers MUST be Keebler
Nilla waifers MUST be Nabisco
Ice Cream MUST be BlueBell

I've now added another brand name to the list. When I put Little Debbie snacks on the list...Little Debbie snacks MUST be bought!

Only during this pregnancy and my last do I buy little debbie snacks, so it's a real treat to have them in the house! Because it's a treat for a limited time (only 4 months left), I don't want wanna-be Little Debbie snacks! the wanna-be nutty bars are ok, but the wanna-be swiss cake rolls - yuck! Brandon says they taste fine to him. My response was, "then you can eat them yourself."

I guarantee when I go to the grocery store later today, I'm coming home with the real deal! Maybe these...

or these...

or these...

or these...

or these...

Ooooh, they all look so good to me! How will I ever decide?!

1 comment:

  1. You are ao silly Charlton. I finally remembered to look up your blog! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...