Sunday, April 3, 2011

Big Girl Bed

To make way for the new baby, we moved the crib to the nursery and gave Mackenzie my old twin bed as her "Big Girl Bed".

She LOVES it! She loves to climb on her "skool" or stool to get into the bed and she says the bed and blanket are soft.

Yesterday she took a nap in it with out me having to lay down with her until she was asleep and then last night when I said it was bed time she went straight to her bed and was under the covers before I finished putting her milk in the fridge! This morning she laid in her bed until 7:45 when I came in to get her, which is what she did in her toddler bed, so nothing changed! yay!

I'm so impressed at how she handles transitioning to new things - the house, the toddler bed and now the big girl bed. Here's hoping potty training will go just as smoothly!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is that?! She is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...