Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jumping Rope

Mackenzie and I really like the Childrens' Museum. Saturday we met Jennifer and Karleigh there for a little play date and had a blast.

The best part was after lunch when we went outside to play. They had hula hoops and jump ropes laying on the ground for the kids to play with. Mackenzie tried to do the hula hoop which was hilarious.

And then tried the jump ropes. Jennifer was smarter than me and pulled out her phone to get video of Mackenzie jumping rope. Not bad for 2 1/2 years old!
video

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad y'all had a good time!

    We stayed at the Hill Country Hilton right across 151 from Sea World. My parents only live 40 minutes away so we'll stay with them a few times we go but sometimes it's fun to just get away your own family. :) Y'all will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I'm tired out just from watching all the energy she put in to jumping. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL -- I've shared this video with everyone...thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laugh every time I watch this. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...