Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Comparison

Mackenzie likes to compare things to see how they are related. It's her way of understanding what something is. These are her recent comparisons.


Z like 2?

waffle like tortilla?
(because it's round)

dragon like bat?
(because of the wings)

whale like Jonah and fish?


S like 5?


shorts like pants?


bible like book?


She always asks them as questions and waits for you to answer yes or no or give some further information. I think it's really cute and I hope she continues to ask the questions and looks for ways to understand new things.

2 comments:

  1. I may be a bit partial, but that sounds so advanced for 2 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops... I accidentally commented from Beck's account.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...