Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Colors

When I was younger I specifically remember giving my mom a hard time about always wearing black and white. All her work clothes were always black, grey or white. They hardly ever had any color.

Today in the car Mackenzie said, "I like purple". When I responded with, "i like purple too", she said, "no, you like black". I looked at my dress and it's black and white. Yesterday's outfit was black and white too. Even in maternity clothes, I still cling to my black and white staples!

I will no longer give my mom a hard time! ;)

PS - She also said, "daddy like blue". I think she's right with that statement as well - Brandon does have A LOT of blue shirts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...