Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meyers' Christmas

And last, but not least...the final Christmas celebration of 2010! Since last year Christmas was at our house, this year we traveled to Dallas to have Christmas at Brandon's youngest brother's house. We had a great time and almost all of my pictures are from the brunch we had with our good family friends the Harville's.

This is Brandon's brother and our friend Lacy's cute baby, Crosby. He was so cute and such a chunk - in a good way! ;)
Mackenzie and Crosby's older brother Lincoln played together since they are only about a year apart. Lincoln liked Mackenzie's magnetic doll set.

And Mackenzie liked Lincoln's football set.
In the end, they compromised and had a tea party with Buzz Lightyear!
Since I didn't really take too many pictures of the actual Christmas and opening presents, I leave you with Mackenzie's newest "ballerina" outfit. She says ballerina because it's similar to her ballerina costume but also because we don't really use the word Princess for her. I would prefer her to have dreams of becoming a ballerina rather than dreams of becoming a Princess, but that's just me.
Anyways...Merry Christmas! I'd say I won't post about Christmas until December, but if it's anything like this past year, you won't see a Christmas recap until 2012! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...