Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

Yep...It's still Christmas in my bloggy world! On Christmas Day we went to my Grandparents' house to celebrate Christmas with my mom's family. Like the Christmas we had at my parents' house, we had 14 people, but this time all but 2 were adults. Unfortunately, my Aunt and her family couldn't be there so it seemed like a much smaller crowd, but we still had a lot of fun. We had a wonderful meal with way too much food, including a ham AND a turkey. All sorts of sides and plenty of dessert! I LOVE Christmas Dinner (lunch)!
Mackenzie received 2 aprons and she HAD to wear both of them the whole time we were there!
She also enjoyed playing with Katelynn, unlike last year!

We absolutely loved all of our gifts...and still do! ;) From clothes to jewelry, candy to gift cards, music boxes to CD's and so much more...we love it all! We are so blessed to be able to give and receive Christmas presents and really enjoy our time with our family. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did!

3 down...1 to go! Next stop...Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...