Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Ornaments - travel

On our Honeymoon in Jamaica I bought a beautiful shell ornament and decided that I wanted to have ornaments from all of the different places we traveled.

This ornament even says Jamaica 2001, so we'll always remember where it's from.
We found this rodeo snowman in San Antonio several years ago on an anniversary trip.
I didn't take a good picture of it, but this one is from Fredericksburg 3 years ago.
Collecting ornaments from different places seems easy enough until I realized we typically traveled in the summer and not every store carries ornaments in the summer! Oh and after having Mackenzie, we haven't traveled much in the last couple of years. Maybe I can find some new ornaments in our planned vacation spots this spring, although 2 of 3 planned trips are shown above! ;)

I hereby declare that my New Years Resolution will be to collect more travel ornaments! It's really a continual resolution, but that's ok. ;)

2 comments:

  1. So what are your travel plans in the spring? I assume it won't include flying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do the same thing! It is a great souvenir and makes you hppy every Christmas to get them out. Our most pitiful one is from Sea World. They had NO ornaments...in any gift shop...so I bought a key chain to hang on the tree! hahhaha

    Good luck with your resolution! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...