Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tractor Supply

A few days ago we went to the Tractor Supply store to pick up a birthday gift for my Papa. I wasn't expecting to stay there as long as we did and was very surprised at the reason why...

Mackenzie loved the store! She loved the small rocking chair and especially the stuffed plush horses and cows. They actually have quite a few toys there and we spent a good 15 minutes looking at all of the toys. She loved the horse on a stick toy and had to ride the pink, brown and black one at least once! After trying to ride all of the stuffed toys, she then had to touch all of the toy tractors.

Every time I tried to get us to leave, she said, "no, wait." I finally had to just pay for my stuff and pretend to leave in order for her to follow me and she wasn't too happy about leaving! Who knew that the tractor supply store would be her kind of store?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...