Friday, November 12, 2010

Picture Day

Wednesday was picture day at Mackenzie's school. We haven't had the best of luck with picture days in the past, so I was a little weary about spending time dressing her up, but I did it anyway. After asking her several times if she was going to smile for her pictures, she finally got up and pointed to the camera and said, "amra". Apparently, she wanted a trial run for picture day. She quickly ran to the fireplace to stand there for her pictures. I guess this will be our traditional picture taking place for posed pictures.

Since I was already running late that morning, I only took 3 pictures. Luckily, they are all pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...