Thursday, November 4, 2010

I wish I had a video camera..

oh wait, I do have a video camera. Then, I wish I used my video camera more! Lately, Mackenzie has been making us pretend to go "night night".

Last night she made Brandon and I close our eyes while we were sitting on the couch and pretend to sleep. Then she would half yell at us to say our prayers. If we didn't do everything just right, she would hit our leg and say, "no momma, night night" or "no momma, pray". I promise I don't hit her leg when we pray at night! ;)

The night before last, she made us lay down on the floor of the office and pretend to go to sleep and then we had to pray. If we sat up, she would push us back down and tell us to go "night night." Both nights Brandon and I are usually laughing the whole time, which doesn't usually help Mackenzie's patience with us. ;)

The best thing was Tuesday night - I was sitting on one of the couches and she laid her baby doll on the other couch to go "night night". She patted her on her chest and said, "Pray baby". She then put her hands together and prayed a few lines of our prayer we say every night. Afterwards she kissed her baby goodnight like I do every night. It was soooo cute and I wish I had had my camera recording.

She's still talking about being a ballerina for Halloween, so she definitely liked dressing up and last night she looked at the baby doll strollers in the PB kids magazine at least 4 or 5 different times!

I love that she's getting into make believe and pretend play - It's so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo sweet! I love to hear them playing, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...