Friday, October 22, 2010

When I think of vacations, I think out of state, more than 2 or 3 days and doing tourist stuff. 4 summers ago, Brandon and I went to Chicago for a vacation and the summer before that I went to NYC. Other than the trip to Dallas, we didn't go on vacation last year or the year before. Since I've been thinking about that lately, I started thinking about where I've been and where I still want to visit. Below I made a list of the US and either marked that I've been there or what is in that state that I would like to visit. I'm hoping that you readers might be able to help me prioritize based on places you have visited. :)

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona - Grand Canyon
Arkansas - Little Rock, Hot Springs
California - been to Disney Land - would like to go to other cities - San Diego, San Fransisco
Colorado
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida -Disney World
Georgia - Savanah
Hawaii - Pearl Harbor - anywhere! ;)
Idaho
Illinois - Chicago
Indiana - Evansville, but no where else
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana - Baton Rouge and the verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long bridge! :)
Maine
Maryland - Baltimore
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi - Waveland, Gulfport
Missouri - Bransen
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada - Las Vegas
New Hampshire
New Jersey - Ocean City
New Mexico
New York - New York City
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Oregon
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, Gettysburg
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota -Mount Rushmore
Tennessee - Nashville, Knoxville
Texas - pretty sure I've been here! :)
Utah - Salt lake City - my aunt Rhonda!
Vermont
Virginia
Washington - Seattle
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming - Yellowstone National Park

3 comments:

  1. I was scrolling down thinking... "she better have Utah on here!" LOL! Of course that's where I think your next trip should be. And you would have built-in babysitters if you and Brandon want to take a side trip or night out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey and I took a short trip to Hot Springs. It was fun, but we didn't stay the full four days. I'm not sure it would be worth the drive for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUr travel dreams have alot in common! The only place we've been you did not list is BOston. We loved, loved, loved everything we did! I would put it high on your list if you are a history buff or love "to die for" Italian food... Happy travels!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...