Saturday, October 30, 2010

Golf Tournament

Today, Brandon and I participated in my company's annual golf tournament. We were on my boss's team...as in the owner of the company's team. This is the 3rd out of 4 years that my boss has picked Brandon to be on his team and the second time I've been on his team.

We didn't win, but the really important thing was for us not to lose and we didn't! We came in 6th place out of 9 teams, but we're OK with that! ;)

The really exciting part of the tournament happened before 8 am at the putting contest! I was able to get my put closest to the hole out of about 25 players and guess what I won?!


Isn't that awesome! My boss is very very generous and I am very very thankful! Now I'm off to go play on my new toy. Maybe tomorrow I'll blog from it! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I can't even tell you how jealous I am!!! ;) Chloe has been dieing for one. She won't be getting one anytime soon, though. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...