Friday, October 29, 2010

Dress Rehearsal

Today was Mackenzie's school Halloween party and all of the kids were allowed to wear their costumes. Thanks to Marcia, we have a "new to us" ballerina costume. Before we left this morning I had Mackenzie eat the last of her waffle and took pictures in front of the fire place.

Here she is looking at Brandon who is trying to get her to look like a Ballerina with her hands over her head.
She was dancing around and looked so cute!
I finally got a picture of her standing on one foot (it took about 10).
Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the picture in my head of Brandon making all the ballerina poses for Mackenzie to immitate! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erin...you have no idea! I wish I had turned around to take a picture of Brandon because I could see him in the reflection of the camera and it made me laugh more than Mackenzie posing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...