Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bies

A couple of nights ago I picked up our dinner at one of my favorite fast food restaurants. Mackenzie was in the backseat and this is how our conversation went as we drove home with our food.

MM: Bies (fries)

Me: just a minute, they are hot.

MM: Bies


Me: just a minute, let me get on the road


MM: momma


Me: no answer


MM: MOMMA!


Me: what Mackenzie


MM: BIES!


Me: what do you say?


MM: peas (please)


Me: Be careful it's hot (I hand her a fry)


MM: dank you


Me: your welcome



She takes a bite and then says..."HOT!"

This was soon followed by, "more peas". She ate just about half the container by the time we got home. The sad thing about all of it is, is that I ordered apple sauce for her and the fries were mine! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...