Tuesday, October 12, 2010

3 Months!

Can you believe Christmas is less than 3 months away???

I know it's still 3 months away, but at the same time it's ONLY 3 months away! It's really only 2 months because once December hits, I don't have much time for anything else. By the time we do both company christmas parties, a friend christmas party/gathering plus my family does a couple of separate christmas gatherings, it's actually Christmas day!

I am happy to report that I have started thinking about Christmas. Before you congratulate or curse me, let me explain.

Brandon and I have talked about buying a new tree for the new house.
Brandon and I have talked about where to put said new tree.
Brandon and I have talked about going ahead and buying Mackenzie's christmas present - the play kitchen, remember?
And last, but not least, I made a budget for our Christmas gift spending. That is actually the only thing I've physically done to prepare for Christmas.
Oh and Brandon moved the tub full of Christmas decorations to the garage because I told him to. On that one we are actually working backwards, but in my defense, I wanted the house to appear unpacked when people came for Mackenzie's party...

...That and Christmas is still 3 months away! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...