Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We've Moved!!!!

Yay! We finally moved. Just like the selling and buying of our house(s) the closings and moving went just as quickly. On Thursday, they said "jump", so we closed on both houses between 1:30 and 5:30 on Friday. Saturday we spent the day packing and took our first load of items to the new house. Sunday the movers knocked on our door at 8:00am and we said goodbye to the old house by 11:30am! All of our belongings were unloaded and the movers were on their way by 2:00pm!

Then, because we hadn't done enough in the 8 hours we had been awake, Brandon went to the hardware store while I unpacked. When he got back, I went to the grocery store while he set up Mackenzie's bed (more on that later). I've never really shopped at HEB before Sunday and I'm sure I'll like it, but for now it's very overwhelming. It's really big and of course I didn't know where anything is. I think I was there for 1 1/2 hours!

Anyways, we absolutely love our new house! I'll post pictures as soon as it doesn't look like a warehouse filled with boxes!

3 comments:

  1. So glad for you guys! Happy settling in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep intending to call, but the timing hasn't been right. So glad everything went smoothly. Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to ya'll! Hope the unpacking and making it home is all going well--as well as it can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...