Monday, September 27, 2010

Someone else's mail

We are still receiving the previous owner's mail at the house. This week, we received a magazine I've never bought, but have occasionally looked at in the store.


The previous owners of the house are/were getting a divorce, hence the selling of the house. I say this because the magazine is actually addressed to the husband and I don't think he has had any of his mail forwarded to his new address. Because I didn't think he would be missing this magazine and I had a few minutes of free time the other night, I decided I would skim through it.

After 10 pages of pure advertisements I found the table of contents:
What!? Articles don't start until page 199? That can't be right, can it?

Oh good, another table of contents.
But there still isn't anything until page 73?!

I turned a few more pages and "learned" a couple of things about fashion and then got bored. I decided I didn't want to and don't have time to look at 300+ advertisements just to read 20 articles. I closed the magazine, put back in the pile with the other mail and texted the previous owner to ask her to pick up her mail.

I guess I'll just have to live with not being "In Style". Oh well. ;)

Is it bad that I didn't touch the exercise/fitness magazine that also came that same day? I didn't think so! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...