Wednesday, September 29, 2010

sneak peak

Here is my very first attempt at Mackenzie's cupcakes for her party on Saturday.
It's very scary that this is supposed to be Elmo - I know. After talking to Brandon about how I could improve it, I tried again on Sunday...this time with Cookie Monster.

That's much better don't you think? I'll take more pictures Friday/Saturday with my finished product. Hopefully with all of the sesame street decorations, it will make more sense as to what character they are supposed to be.

By the way, this is my first time EVER that I've tried to do something other than just ice cupcakes. I just wanted to clarify, that I am in no way experienced in this kind of decoration. As if you couldn't tell by the elmo cupcake! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Those are cute! Wish I could be there to help you. Yesterday I sent a priority envelope to your office. Just my little contribution to the party. You should have it on Thursday, I would think.

    I really like the cookie monster cupcake. I think Elmo's mouth is just a little wrong. Other than that he's pretty cute. Also, his nose is a lot bigger. Just some constructive criticism. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are PERFECT! I love them and will totally steal this idea some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! I know that Mackenzie loved her adventure on Sesame Street as much as the boys did 2 years ago! :) What wonderful memories for a precious girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...