Monday, September 13, 2010

Moving fun!



We closed on our houses on a Friday, so Brandon and I spent all day Saturday packing and preparing for our move on Sunday. Mackenzie in the mean time got her fair share of watching TV! We set up the TV from our bedroom and let her watch a few dvd's over and over. Occasionally she would come find us and see what we were doing and play with whatever we were trying to pack at the moment. One item she insisted upon wearing for a little while was her life vest and water shoes.
Yes, that would be a life vest over a pajama shirt and diaper. Very classy.
I'm not sure if she was trying to pick something up or just trying to sit down, but I think she looks a little funny. ;)

Another item I pulled out of her closet that she was always trying to play with is her infant car seat.

I think she liked it! It provided her a recliner as opposed to her other chair, I guess.

At nap time, I gave her bunnies and turned off the TV. In about 5 minutes she was asleep.

It's good to know this seat is still comfortable at 2 years and 26 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know you were here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...